There are a number of factors involved in setting a fair rate for a finished translation. In general, the following factors are the most important ones:
- the volume of work and the amount of repetition involved. This largely comes down to word count, which is an important factor, but not the only thing involved
- the nature of the material - for example, marketing material as opposed to contracts, news articles, etc. Marketing material involves translating more than just the sense of your source file; it means making it attractive in another language as well
- the turnaround time required for providing the finished product. Some jobs require completion in 24 hours or less
the format of the source material. Working with Microsoft Word documents is considerably easier and quicker than translating pdf's or handwritten material, and material requiring extensive formatting or inserting graphs require special attention
- other additional services requested, such as graphics
Fees for editing or proofreading are charged on an hourly basis.
Our normal office hours are:
- Greenwich Mean Time: 12:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Eastern Standard Time: 7:30 PM to 11:00 AM.
- Central European Time: 1:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Moscow Time: 4:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Brasília Time: 9:30 PM to 1:00 PM.
- Thailand Standard Time: 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
We will contact you as soon as possible upon receipt.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote using the form below.
You can also send us a file or paste your text. We will review the material and get back with you shortly.